How Your Information is Gathered and Used
- Any personal information you provide – like your name or email address – is used only by Cycling Strong to communicate directly to you.
- I will never gather information about you without you opting in and knowing you’re providing it
- Information provided is used to help me know this community more and better meet its needs. I can only create, maintain and distribute this (mostly free) content by understanding who is a part of this cycling community.
- I do not share personally identifiable information with affiliates or vendors who assist in helping me provide content, products, and services.
- I do not share your information with or sell it to marketers
My Personal Commitment to You
If I endorse or recommend someone’s product or service it’s because I’ve personally used it or firmly believe it will have value for you. Any recommendation I might make or any affiliate link I might place requires absolutely no obligation from you. I repeat: You have zero obligation to ever buy something through a link on this website.
Products & Services
I do not make any claim that any product or service I directly provide is going to be life altering for most of you; however, I can honestly say that what I create is based on a level of knowledge and skill that can be very valuable to you.
Affiliates and Affiliations
There are some really great companies offering some really great things in the world of cycling right now. Highlighting them, regardless of financial gain, is important… and I will constantly call attention to them.
Like everything in life, your experiences may vary. That being said, please don’t spend money on something you feel won’t truly help you reach your goals.
Know that I am incredibly selective about other people’s products and services and will only highlight one after careful thought and after receiving desired results myself. If it’s value is even slightly in questioned in my mind, I will not showcase it here.
Please Note: If there is a link on this website that leads you to another website where you could buy something, you should assume this is an affiliate link. An affiliate link means I may earn a small commission if you purchase something on the website you’re sent to.
Thank you for your continuing support in helping to make this the most amazing cycling community on the web!